The Tough Life of an International Tennessee Titans Fan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

sorry man, I made an announcement in the Lounge section a few months ago...But you may not have seen it.
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

I had 2 aussies on board and one of them lives where I live so I figured it would be a copy basically.
  3. maximus

maximus Camp Fodder

Great article. Lazy Man says his g-dad coached the Philly Eagles, who was it I wonder? Lazy Man fill me in
  4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I want to know exactly how many countries call (American) football for Gridiron?? Mine certainly doesn't (although the field is sometimes refered to as the gridiron).
  5. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

Not Head Coach:ha:

He coached the guys at Phili mainly in fitness. Worked with Mcnabbs understudy, forgotton name.

He was called up because of his Royal Commando background, he's a tough guy:winker:
  6. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

The guys who present the games on the Tele usually call the field the Gridiron, although sometimes, for effect, they will call it the Gridiron
  7. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I have three sports I started out with Football at age 10 (Oilers & Longhorns). by about 15 I became a hardcore basketball fan (Spurs, Michael Jordan). A couple years ago I was visiting my brother-in-law and he was watching rugby I had nothing else to do so he explained the game to me and since then I've been hooked
  8. I'd like to add how I became a Titans fan.

I'm from Vancouver Canada. I was an Edmonton Eskimos fan and back then, Warren Moon played for the Eskimos. I wasn't really a big NFL fan until Moon went to the Houston Oilers. Life was tough back then when they kept on failing in the playoffs blowing leads after leads. I still remember the 31-3 lead the Oiler blew vs the Bills. The run-and-shoot didn't get the job done.

Then I had to suffer watching the likes of Cody Carlson, Chris Chandler, and finally Steve McNair and yet again, we all had to watch Kevin Dyson missing the endzone by a yard.

I'm still around and I have a gut feeling that Vince Young will lead the Titans to their first superbowl victory in 3 yrs time.
  9. i really hope that is true, if anyone can do it he can, he gets better and better when he is in the pressure situations, which is what we need
  10. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Vince leads Titans to a Superbowl victory

Bud Adams gives the City of Houston the ultimate up yours.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.