The Titans Wildcoon??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

Dont ask i thought the name wildcoon was funny. Anyways im not realy big on the whole wildcat thing but after watching how indy absolutely could not stop it at all. it got me thinking we have some major weapons in our backfield that could really exploit a wildcate package right? i mean for crying out loud look at what ronnie brown can do in it? so who says we cant put cj and slendale back there on occasion or say vy, cj, and lw? what would the defense be able to do. obviously with 3 run threats there they would have to stack the box right then kb or nate burns one down the sideline? its just a thought and i know how fish loves him some trick plays seems like it would be right up his alley

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Jeff will never try anything new. Don't hold your breath.

3. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Vince may not be ready to be our starting QB but it just seems like they could use the guy in some kind of play. He is very athletic and at times he can throw the ball pretty good. If it fails big deal at least we tried. Wasn't there some talk last season about some special package for Vince? I guess it was all talk.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Won't happen but...

I wouldn't mind it, throw CJ and LenDale in the backfield. Gage, Washington, Britt, and Cook out their, Gage can throw (QB at Mizzou) do some WR reverse pass stuff. Washington can run do CJ - Washington Options (HA!)... if Ronnie Brown can do this CJ should be able too... it would really open up the defense and confuse the crap out of them, Ronnie Brown gets to the outside he gets 15 yards CJ gets to the outside he gets a 70 yard TD.

Also I wouldn't mind seeing VY on the field, and im a KC lover! The Fins throw Pat White in for like 3-5 snaps a game, I wouldn't mind seeing VY in and do some options/wildcat/shotgun things with him for 3-5 snaps.

Bottomline: It won't happen. But it would be cool, and could work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar