Smack The Titans vs. Texans Smack Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Lol is that f****** serious? I guess they didn't feel douchey enough so they went out and had these s*** rags made.

3. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

Hey, I still have my Varsity football jacket. Haven't worn it since my senior year.

4. TitanJeff

Headband optional.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 5
  5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I bet they hand out skull and crossbones helmet stickers after the games too. F***ing herbs.

6. TitanJeff

7. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

You bring up our one super bowl? One more than you got. You have a hell of a lot of improving to do before you can sniff second.

Oh, and news flash genius, Finnegan hasn't been a titan in like two years.

And watt? He's going to be crying like a little girl after warmack tears his labia off and takes a dump on his chest.

And as for locker... I'd rather have locker or Fitz than schaub. That guy is my favorite player, as he guarantees the Texans will never win a super bowl white he's there.

So get ready Texans. BEEF... IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar