Smack The Titans vs. Texans Smack Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Like he knows what a hypocrite is. You have to keep it simple for the texicans.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'll tell you this though... Nuk Hopkins looks legit! Sucks that the Texans got him, they're going to have a solid 1-2 punch for a few years. Really liked Hopkins at Clemson, hopefully Hunter outshines him here soon ;-)

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

the sooner britt gets out, the sooner we will see hunter in and can't wait for that!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yep... I thought Hopkins was the best pure WR in the entire draft. I had him gone before the Texans picked, but I knew they would take him once he fell that far.

He was my pick for Offensive ROTY before the season started, and it's looking pretty likely that this is the case. I thought about Giovani Bernard and Tavon Austin as well, but Law Firm and Fisher will prevent that from happening.

Damn shame he's in our division. As soon as AJ retires, he'll still be there making insane catches for them.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yeah - I loved Nuk and LeVeon Bell and as soon as they went to PIT & HOU.... hated them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar