Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Smack The Titans vs. Texans Smack Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $296
    Like he knows what a hypocrite is. You have to keep it simple for the texicans.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I'll tell you this though... Nuk Hopkins looks legit! Sucks that the Texans got him, they're going to have a solid 1-2 punch for a few years. Really liked Hopkins at Clemson, hopefully Hunter outshines him here soon ;-)
  3. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,206

the sooner britt gets out, the sooner we will see hunter in and can't wait for that!
    xpmar9x high fives this.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,751

Yep... I thought Hopkins was the best pure WR in the entire draft. I had him gone before the Texans picked, but I knew they would take him once he fell that far.

He was my pick for Offensive ROTY before the season started, and it's looking pretty likely that this is the case. I thought about Giovani Bernard and Tavon Austin as well, but Law Firm and Fisher will prevent that from happening.

Damn shame he's in our division. As soon as AJ retires, he'll still be there making insane catches for them.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Yeah - I loved Nuk and LeVeon Bell and as soon as they went to PIT & HOU.... hated them.