Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Smack The Titans vs. Texans Smack Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. TitansMVP Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $529
    Lol, I don't think you ever played a down in your life to understand what a dominant game is.

I've been on both sides of the ball before, dominating and being dominated. I'm not going rewrite what I already wrote in this thread(look it up) because it states all the facts of a dominant game. To dominate a game doesn't necessarily mean leading by 21 or more. There is a lot of factors in a game(You would know if you actually played before). We dominated almost every aspect of the game. This was a old school down in the trenches type of game. Now that you are probably like, 16 years old? You wouldn't understand such a thing.

The first 58 minutes was a shutout, they couldn't do crap against our defense. We won in the trenches, both sides of the ball. Ran all day, milk the clock(owned in TOP), made the necessary throws, and kick ass on defense. This was a old school type of domination.
    Titanfan12 and Titans Eternal high five this.
  2. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,363
    we spanked em last year as well sucka and we did not come out flat
  3. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,363
    yes that is a good way to know you suck good job
  4. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,340
    I'm so turned on right now.:clap:
    CJtheBeast and GTFO my pancakz high five this.
  5. TackHammer56 Rookie

Moolah:
    $2,007

I dont judge.....
  6. TackHammer56 Rookie

Moolah:
    $2,007

With three starters out you should of put more points on the board.

Shiiiit...I wish I was sixteen. Have you seen what sixteen year old chicks look like these days?

I would define a truly dominating game as one where you can pretty much score at will and your opponent cant do ****.
    And the score would be around 41-7....now thats domninating

Oh yeah....I'm probably old enough to be your daddy. Unless of course your moms ugly..or black. Never did a black chick. Not that I wouldnt.....
  7. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,527
    Please. Your "example" showed absolutely nothing of substance.I destroyed your fallacious argument and then showed you how badly you need an English tutor. I point out a simple grammatical error and you go on some sensitive little tirade about how insecure I am?. Looks like all I had to do was call you on a small mistake to get under your skin. That doesn't seem very secure now does it sweetheart? Anyways, Texans are over rated as all hell and I'm not surprised you're such an intellectual midget since Texas has one of the most laughable public education systems in the country. Before you call BS, here's some proof.

http://www.nea.org/home/39060.htm
    http://www.politifact.com/texas/sta...davis-says-texas-ranks-49th-what-it-doing-pu/
    http://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...o-bottom-among-states-in-student-spending.ece
  8. Texansfight Rookie

Moolah:
    $359
    LMAO at all the "brainiacs" around here. Too rich! And the dude bragging about how he played football and he "knows" best due to all of his experience. Dude, football is a religion in Texas. Get the f**k over yourselves already. Nobody is impressed.
  9. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,527
    Again having an anti-intellectual attitude and bagging on "brainiacs" hasn't been cool since 80's high school movies. You have absolutely no counter arguments or really anything of substance to say. Go back to the Texans forums where your "too cool for school" attitude and prideful ignorance make you the coolest guy in the room.
  10. Texansfight Rookie

Moolah:
    $359
    Lol, you sure are a fiesty one. 80's high school movie reference? Prideful ignorance? What we have here is someone who thinks he is smarter than he actually is. You have tried way too hard for the last two pages trying prove yourself to everyone by continually telling us Texans fans just how "dumb" we are. You can stop now. We are all bowing at your intellectual prowess ok?