Smack The Titans vs. Texans Smack Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Fair warning to everyone here. Just don't bring up how the Titans have been to a superbowl and the Texans haven't. Cause Titan Lord (aka fake ass fan, aka DBC's second account) will have feelings hurt.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

14-8

Texan fans have an arrogance about them which they have not earned. They have been to the playoffs 2 years running and they act as if they have won back to back Super Bowls. They beat the Bengals 2 times... nothing else.

The Texans and their fans are overrated.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. StonecoldTxn

StonecoldTxn Camp Fodder

Arrogance you mean happy when we win, confident that we should win, stunned if we lost this year to the Titans. I would have to agree with you. I would be guilty of all the above. The Texans and fans have earned that over the last two years and this year wont be any different. Health reasons would be the only thing keeping us from repeating what the previous 2 years we have accomplished. Hopefully we are lucky enough this year to get further. I would also have to say making it to a SuperBowl has alot of luck involved maybe even more then talent. So with that being said anyone could make it but I would turn your attention to the Colts and fight for runner up in the division.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

this is the smack thread *******, get your reasonable well thought out responses out of here!

go sniff cow dung!

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

thanks for the advice.... now want some of mine: go back to Texas and shove it !

6. StonecoldTxn

StonecoldTxn Camp Fodder

Its not easy talking smack when when most of the team is nobody I know. Well CJ is about it, Looker well Im not picking on someone that really isnt a threat to anyone. We are saving the Cow Dung so your boys can bring plenty of it back with them. Hopefully enough to serve Butt Adams a pie out of it.

7. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

The Texan's fans are becoming one of the most annoying fans in football because Texans are finally relevant to the NFL. I guess being quite for a decade has led them to blow up before they become irrelevant again.

The Texans will not win the big game with Schaub at QB.

8. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

So I was thinking about it and I realized that not only are the Texans one of the worse and least storied teams in the NFL but they are also kind of the worst and least storied team in all of Texas no matter what the sport.

Dallas Cowboys, Multiple championships
    Dallas Mavericks, Multiple championships
    San Antonio Spurs, Multiple championships
    Houston Rockets, Multiple championships
    Texas Rangers, No world series wins but they did make some
    Houston Astros, No world series wins but they did make one
    Dallas Stars, 1 Stanley Cup

Now I understand why y'all are so desperate for our approval; it's because y'all are literally the worse professional sports team in your state.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

[​IMG]

We'll be seeing this a lot Sunday

10. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

Whats up losers! Long time no smell.

So butcherhollar is sending its short bus to Reliant this weekend.

Nice win last weekend. (against a sorry azz weak stoolers team).

Dont worry your superbowl is this weekend. It will end like your only other appearance in the big game. A LOSS! LOL

Only franchise I know of who celebrates being SECOND! What a bunch of losers.

Dont worry the Jags are saving you guys a seat in the attic.

Maybe Locker can actually play a whole season this year.

How the he77 are your corners gonna sleep this week knowing AJ (aka innegans personal *****) is waiting for em.

Nice to see that 1 man (JJ Watt) can dictate a draft and offseason of a whole franchise. Good luck with that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar