The Titans-Jags Drinking Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Clay Travis calls tonight's game between the Titans and Jaguars "the worst nationally televised game in the history of the NFL". Link

Here are his top reasons to drink:
    1. Whenever the race for the number one pick is discussed or the standings of the worst teams in the NFL are shown, drink.
    2. Every time Marcus Mariota's name is mentioned, drink.
    3. When a player does something stupid and an announcer says something like, "These are the kinds of plays that you can't make if you want to be a winning football team," drink.
    4. If you can't name both the Jags and the Titans head coaches, do a shot.
    5. Whenever the cameras catch the crowd and you can see thousands of empty seats, drink.

To see all 14 rules read the article, its actually pretty funny if you can admit we're an atrocity of a team.

2. JCBRAVE

I just know this is happening tonight, rule 8
    8. If your wife walks into the room and says, "Why are you drinking so much by yourself on a Thursday night?"
    Reply, "I'm not drinking alone, I'm drinking with my Internet friends."

Then drink.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

On the radio this morning they said that this is the worst matchup team records wise this late in the season in the past 23 yrs. I can't remember who they said the teams were but a 2 win team played a 1 win team back then.

4. JCBRAVE

The final game of the 1991 season the 1-14 Colts played the 2-13 Bucs and lost 17-3.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

When whiffin bumps into the ball carrier..... once he's already down and the announcer starts talking about whiffin being a pro bowl caliber player............drink two then drink some more just for good measure.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

4. When the Titans win, drink the rest of your beer.

And make no mistake, the Titans will win this game.

How do I know this? Because when the Titans have the opportunity to make you happy or sad, they inevitably make you sad. Always. The Titans will win to kill any chances of drafting number one. Then they will draft Jameis Winston at sixth overall.

Why?

Because the Titans suck and exist primarily to make their fans unhappy.

I really hope this happens. As long as we get Winston haha.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 5
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  7. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Might as well go ahead and block me from all forums but Taboo tonight if I particpate in this game.

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Dude...... I think you started the drinking game a bit too soon.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

I hope we go Defense with our first pick, but if they go QB we gotta get Winston over the duck. He is the better of the 2 as long as he keeps his off field crap under control.

10. JCBRAVE

What are the top reasons to drink, cause honestly after a few drinks no one is going to remember 14 reasons, need to narrow it down to the top 6 or so...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar