Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Titans have named Jake Locker their starting QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Aug 20, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $14,966
    The only argument people seem capable of making is "Hass wasn't going to win us the Superbowl!"... of course, always immediately followed by "I mean.. of course, Jake wont either- but still."

Dumbest reasoning ever.

Guarantee you this: We have much better chances of making a Super bowl with Hass THIS YEAR than we will with Jake.

Bud Adams and the typical irrational Titan fans strike again!!

This decision makes 2012 a wash of a season. And that sucks for all of us that were excited for football to be back.
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,662
    Hope he makes KB play for the Jags for a year as punishment

You shut your dirty mouth MANNING LOVER. Locker has to start eventually. I like MH, but I'd rather get him out there for a season so we can get SOME type of idea where we stand at QB.
  3. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,132
    For a year? What? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,941
    Great news! Munchak isn't Fisher 2.0, I knew this was a FAIR competition.

Bud is hilarious haha

I can't wait to see Locker vs the Patriots!
  5. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $293
    There is a big naval base in Jax. Better put the gate guards on high alert.
    Parking Lot B, Kaeotik and Titans Eternal high five this.
  6. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,915
    Every time Bud opens his mouth.

Titans Eternal high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,656
    I'd rather find out now if Locker is or isn't going to be the longterm future. I think this is the right time. If Hasselbeck looked better in preseason then maybe I'd rather stay with the vet, but Beck hasn't looked good either.
    Tennessy XO high fives this.
  7. Maker_84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $4,137
    I thought I'd be happy to see this news but after seeing him Friday night and how awfum he was idk. And im one of the biggest Locker supporters on here
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $214,311
    You can't assume Locker wont develop though. Sure TODAY Hasselbeck may be better, but in 5-6 weeks where's he put us? Hasselbeck is a fine QB, I have no issues with him starting, but who knows what Locker will be in 5-6 weeks... That experience may be all he needs to take off and be amazing.

The one thing we do know for sure is Hass can't play 16 games at full strength, maybe Locker can, only one way to find out. Either way, at the end of the year we'll know how good we can really be. I'd rather find out sooner than later whether or not Jake is the guy everyone hopes he is. No sense in putting that off.
    Parking Lot B high fives this.
  9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,252
    Finally someone gets it.

You have to find out of Locker is the guy NOW. If not, do we draft a replacement? Sad but true.