The Titans/Falcons game had so much potential!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PrimeTyme, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrimeTyme

PrimeTyme Guest

I would be looking forward to this game a whole lot more if Vick were playing. The best way for Vince to silence all the Vick comparisons would be to show him up in a head to head battle.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think Vince can silence all Vick comparisons by staying out of jail, and not generally being an a-hole.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Nothing Vick can do will help him now. Fade away.....

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SXn2QVipK2o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SXn2QVipK2o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

5. PrimeTyme

PrimeTyme Guest

I think Vince can silence all Vick comparisons by staying out of jail, and not generally being an a-hole.

Very true but I mean as far as on the field performance. Not to mention I would like to see our Dline eat Vick alive and our DBs get about 5 picks.

6. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

it still has.for are defense! i dont think joey harringtons going to be sleeping to good before or after the game.saying that he could be sparked out by al and kvb so he wouldn't have much choice about getting a bit of shut eye!granted it would be cooler if it was vick getting squashed but they would have been alot more dangerous with him in there.when he was on his game he could beat any team on his own.:eek:

7. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

harrington prolly wont be the qb when we play them. i think left"his sand"which will be the qb. harrington blows more then sexy rexy.

8. desfletcher316

:ha: lets hope so! we could have even more fun with him in there.we will probably get a shot at both of them any way.hey stop the ambulance we got another qb down.:ha: :injured:

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I predicted an 18 pt. victory over New Orleans and I smell a 24 pt. victory over Atlanta. Titans are going to spank 'em. I'm looking for scoring in all three phases; offense, defense, and special teams.

Titans 34
    Falcons 10

10. desfletcher316

i think your right there.its definately gonna get ugly for atlanta.:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar