The Titans are showing interest in free agent S Gerald Sensabaugh.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

We don't really have room for Pollard or Goldson. Wilson will be our SS and Griffin our FS. We're paying Griffin too much money to bench him, plus those two free agents will likely come with a hefty price tag. I'd love to trade Griffin, but no one wants his contract. G. Sensabaugh could provide some depth, but nothing more.

2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

People still think we're going to sign a starting safety after all the great players we have brought in? No, we have our 2 starters...if we get Sensabaugh it will be strictly as a backup...

We will address the future of that position in this years draft...I say 3rd round pick. bet

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Bring in Nickey, Lamont Thompson, Justin Mc'careins, Eddie Berlin and resign Amano to a long term starter's pay and bring on the NFL!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Don't forget my all time favorite bust Paul Williams! OH and Chris Henry instead of Greene.

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

When Nickey was cut in 2011, has he made another team anywhere? Shocked he is not with fish face.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Thats why Fish hated Vince so much. He slapped his butt budy Donnie Nickey in the face!

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I don't see a need or fit here.. Griff/Wilson to be starters. Guess they don't have much faith in RoJo or Markelle as backups..

8. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

He was a cowboy and thats all that needs to be said. NO!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar