The Tennessee Titans Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Dec 2, 2013.

?
  1. 5-11

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  2. 6-10

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
  3. 7-9

13 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. 8-8

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  5. 9-7 (I'm a delusional homer who thinks the Titans will win every Sunday)

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan_Terry

Titan_Terry Guest

I wonder if I'll ever hear the Titans mentioned on Sports Center before I die....

2. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I did! Back in 1999..... :\

They're totally going 8-8 this season, at best.

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

as long as Munch and Locker are gone in the off season and we can start a fresh next season we will be fine. I like the way our defense is coming along and the way rookie qb's come in to the NFL we can definitely win some games and make a playoff run. We will never make a playoff run with a dope for a coach and a fragile glass qb.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

If Munchak and Locker both come back next season we will be in the same situation this time next year.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Locker will be back. Too much potential for so cheap next year. That is the business aspect of this. Munch as bad as I hate to say it, will probably be back too. I have seen SOME strides this season. We are definitely much more competitive this season than we were last year. My issues fall more in line with two things. One that really bothers me is that our team has NO discipline and I cant stand it. The other that bothers me is this, I keep hear about Fitztragics offense and Jakes offense. That alone says to me that we have no identity there. Dont you get as many guys as you can who fit your identity? How in the hell do you claim that we wanna run the ball, protect the ball and play solid defense, then go sign a known turnover machine to back up Jake? Next man up works if the next man somewhat fits what you are trying to do. You cant tell me Munch didnt have say in that move being signed off on. I am not of the mindset that coach and QB have to leave together. Seen many QBs careers resurrected after a coaching change. I think Jake can be fine if he can kick the injury bug. We need to get a QB this year that can be the answer if Jake cant prove to stay healthy. (I think Murray would be perfect) .I think we could be fine sending Munch packing and keeping Jake around to finish his contract and if he has a big,relatively injury free season, extend him then or franchise him.

6. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

What was all the one in a million talk....

8-8 We make the sixth seed in the playoffs and go to Cincy and lose. Yea I've playing with the playoff machine at espn.com. We don't need as much help as I thought. A lot of bad teams there.

Now I'll go back to my mushroom tea..

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Mike Munchak - "We will not disappoint."

December 3rd 2013 :biglaugh::crazy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar