The Tennessean's David Climer Is A Moron

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansFan, Jan 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

How is it an example of "low grade journalism" using the definition you provided? With the definition you provided, that's how.
    Writing "Climer is a moron" is low grade journalism. You never said it had to be for publicity.

That's just your opinion. You ask for others insight, and I'm telling you I disagee, but you don't seem willing to accept someone else's opinion.

Besides, who paid to read it? Not me, doubt if you did either.

Re-read what YOU wrote. You never mentioned the word local. You cited ESPN, TV, and sportstalk. NEVER said anything about local.
    Therefore, my comment is indeed valid.

Sure he did. He's the leader. A late game drive that was helped by an incorrect referee decision on a legitimate interception does not make up for the entire rest of the game. He prides himself on watching film and audibleing at the line to beat defenses, but he failed to do it when it mattered most, therefore, he choked in the big game. True, that his chokeability rubs off on teammates (i.e. kicker, linemen, etc).

That ain't saying much my friend.
    Number of late game comebacks resulting in wins for a Peyton playoff team; ZERO.

2. TitansFan

TitansFan Guest

You are missing a fundamental here which I mistakenly assumed you'd gotten: I'm not a journalist. Climer is.

My bad. Your assertion is bad because we're discussing apples and oranges.

You didn't post anything worthwhile. Invalid statements aren't what I had in mind.

Yes it is. You assumed national. You could have just as easily assumed local. Your bad, although I supposed I could have been more clear.

How did Peyton fail in any of his roles as QB? Even the things you cited he should know - what did he fail on?

...for a Peyton playoff team. Even so, I'm not debating whether or not Peyton choked (he didn't) or not. That's a bit tired and off from where I wanted to go.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

His team couldn't win. With your logic, McNair was 4-11 this year. :sad2:

4. Hoffa

My bad. I thought where you wanted to go was hear some other peoples opinions, but if someone offers an opinion different than yours you call it an "invalid statement". :crazy:

Next time, just spew out your criticism of Climer and don't invite others to offer their opinions like you have an open mind. You just wind up wasteing other peoples time.

5. Hoffa

The Titans were 4-12, but McNair didn't play every game.

The point about Manning is people say he "SINGLEHANDEDLY" wins games, but his TEAM always loses them.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    When you read media, don't evaluate as you read.
    Take it in and put it together.
    Discard whatever you do not like
    and retain what amuses you.

or

read a different paper.

:coffee:

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Manning now a winner?

Manning is the most important, most valuable player on a team that has made the playoffs 6 of the last 7 seasons. No other team has made the playoffs with that level of frequentcy including the steelers or pats. Manning has won 67% of all the games he has started since his rookie year. 67%! That's an amazing number. He has averaged 11 wins a year over the last 7 seasons. Who has done that? Nobody! And he did that with 2 different coaches.

In the last three years he has won 79% of his regular season games another remarkable number.

Look, you have to get to the playoffs in the first place to lose there. Joey harrington has never lost a playoff game.

8. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Well what people say is wrong.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Manning is the fuit of The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil.
    Where did that ever get anyone?

Peyton hasn't been able to break the law of averages so far...
    and it's bending. It's in his head. The season is working out frustration
    for the ultimate failure. Past failure is Peyton's motivation.

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Yet, it's never the Indy Colts "team" we hear about during those regular season wins (especially the first thirteen).

That was Peyton who won those. :rolleyes:

You'd think after getting pounded into the turf for his entire career, Peyton's father would have taught him something about being a gracious loser.

Oh well, seems he's got the loser part of it down, anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar