the team giving up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by am4titansandlsu, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. am4titansandlsu

am4titansandlsu Camp Fodder

its pretty obvious the team has given up on the season. I just cant fathom why they had already given up after week 3. If we were o-6 and actually playing like we cared, I would still watch...but I refuse to watch this crap. I'll always be a Titans fan, but untill they show me they are even giving a hint of an effort, I'm going to watch other games on Sundays.

Its even worse being down here near New Orleans and having the saints look unbeatable. Thank God, we dont play them this year.... They'd hang 70 on us. We're the laughing stock of the league now.:irked:

the bye weeek couldnt have come at a better time

2. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Cheer up man! At least we know this will be our best week this season.

3. imbread

imbread Starter

i agree cheer up, unless fisher says we had great two weaks of practice, then we might lose something like 100-0

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

We're going to beat Jax.

You heard it here first.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Unfortunately, we have also heard it here first we were going to be the Steelers, the Texans, the Jets, the Jags, the Colts and the Pats.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. baloo

baloo Starter

I am hearing the same thing all over TV and Radio

You know something is seriously wrong when fisher lets something like this get out of control.

Something really really bad happened between VY and Fisher. Creating a divided locker room maybe. I also entertained the idea Fisher is protecting VY from failure.

7. TygerNeo

TygerNeo Camp Fodder

Only if VY gets to start.

8. DRAY

DRAY Camp Fodder

I agree. I would be very surprised if we lost to the Jags at home.

9. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

We will lose against the Jags the team has gave up they have no fight left.

10. tdo_52

tdo_52 Camp Fodder

They've given up

We were 13-3 last year and now we're 0-6!!!???

After the Jets game our team has just givin up! They don't have the fire our the passion to compete this season! I swear CJ seems to be the only one out there playin his :grrr::grrr::grrr: off! And Tully!!!

Young has gave up on us so forget about him and Collins is trash to! Fisher isn't the problem but if I was him I'd fire everyone on his coaching staff! I'd do something !!!! We need a QB make a trade or just draft our future stud qb!

We have no heart no passion no fire, this year is done.....

2010 can't come soon enough

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar