The Tank Saga. What would happen if it were YOU or I ??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SwingOnDeezBalz, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

Posted this over at Colt Freaks, and I figured you guys would get a kick out of it, and maybe some sociological discussion as well. Your board doesn't allow the amount of images that I posted in the thread, so here's a re-direct to it.

http://coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9800

What do you think?

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

thats pretty halarious, i like the way you did the whole thing :ha:

but on a serious note, i don't mind the guy playing & all, but good jesus the man definitely needs some help. His life is probably a blur right now.

3. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

Haha, I addressed the "He needs Help" opinion in a later post. You can read there for my complete opinion on that issue, but I'll summarize:

He's already on his 4th or 5th chance. If you believe in 2nd chances, that train has already left the station. Why do you think he deserves "help" in some form that's NOT PRISON when you or i would just simply get....PRISON?

A normal troubled black man off the street who did all the same things would have lost his freedom long ago, and still wouldn't have it. Which brings me to an important commentary on race relations. I'm white, and I hear all the time about how blacks are arrested wrongfully and how they pay worse for a crime than a white would for the same crime. If that's true, then why don't black people protest the preferential treatment of black pro athletes who offend?

It shows you that money and fame put you above the law FAR MORE than race.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Cry baby colts. I had never even heard of this guy, but the colt fans must be pissing themselves at the thought of him coming back.

5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Man, and I thought Pacman was trouble, at least he hasn't been messing with firearms or pitbulls (that I've heard about)

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Seriously though... what the hell do you do with 500 lbs. of ammunition? Is he reenacting the final scene of Scarface or something?

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

he's going to bomb iraq :ha:

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

or just supplying the new 20,000 kids going over there.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'm not sure what the several adult toys have to do with anything, other than he'd spend less time in trouble if he spent more time with them.

And WTF is this thing?? [​IMG]
    (though i noticed that it's title is "wtf.gif" :ha:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar