The stat of the day...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Sep 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I was just going to post that. That was embarrassing. We had no chance with their time of possession like that, especially early in the game as it was obvious how tired the defense was.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

No. Locker just has to be better on 3rd down. There were numerous times he could have took off an ran for the first down yet he made inaccurate throws.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  3. TitansWillWin2

Hey d-bag. You don't see me saying, "suck it the Titans loss" or etc. like you were saying to me last week do you?

4. Alex1939

I see you just said it. And I see you posting a bunch. I'm sure it's a fantastic morning for you.

Even though the Titans lost yesterday, you will always be a LOSER, little boy.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. TitansWillWin2

I haven't posted anymore than I normally do silly boy.

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I agree that all the stats suck, but if you convert 3rd downs then TOP and everything else improves. I also picked this stat because I think it shows some poor coaching. When your QB is struggling you try to minimize the pressure you put on him. Let your expensive OL do some run blocking.

I went back and looked at the Chiefs game as well. So far this year we have been in 3rd down 25 times. We have passed on 23 of them. So only 2 3rd down runs and one of them was garbage time against the Chiefs.

We have had 10 3rd and 5yds or less and we have passed on every single one of them.

You don't think that other teams are picking up on this trend. IMO you have got to mix it up and make the defense play you honest. If they know you aren't going to run it then it makes it tougher on your QB.

7. Danimal

Danimal Starter

The Cowboys did what we couldn't or didn't do. They ran the ball down our throats all day long and we were never able to stop them. If our Defense can't stop the run we are in for a long season of this kind of results.

8. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

There's so much a defense can do when they are out there majority of the game especially if they can't stop the running game.

9. Alex1939

Any posts from you are too many, tiny dancer.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Succop was 100%

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar