The squeeler tailgate be on!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

OK - I need a rain check on Hoffa's hot chocolate peppy snapps thingymajigs! They sound delicious! Maybe another batch will be made for the playoff games?

I'm sorry that I missed meeting Carpy and seeing everyone at the tailgate. I heard the food and company were great! I was with you all in spirit, cheering from the couch. What a great game, except for seeing all of those fargin yellow towels waiving in the stands. Way too many squeeler fans for my liking in attendance today. Glad to see the towels used as kleenex in the end.

Great game Titans! Woo Hoo!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Get well Trish, we need you and AH and KVB for the playoffs...hot chocolate schnapps will be waiting for you!!!!

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Thanks guys. It was great to be there. Only wish I hadn't left my ticket in my hotel room and not gotten lost on the way there so I could have spent some more time with you all.

Loved every minute of the day, even if it was bloody freezing!!!

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

It was great, I'll post the pics tomorrow...

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

sorry I missed it. I didn't get up until 10AM and felt like crap. Ended up staying at home.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

made a quick cameo appearance. Place was not too poluted with squeeler stink

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Eddie, I am going to have to sell that. Yesterday, rather, earlier in this thread you offered your ticket for sale. Could it be failure to sell your ticket made you feel like crap when you woke up this morning thus you didn't go?

:lol:

You still going to lay out of the playoffs? Or are you going to reconsider that? I'm telling you man, you could make a mint on the resale market. Either way, sorry I missed 'ya today! Hope to see you again before next year!

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

sick for steeler week? musta been serious.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Stupid Aussie!:ha:

Reminds me of heading out to find the stadium on my own the day before the game.I got about a mile & a half up broadway before asking a stranger for directions.

He just looked at me like I was from outer space,pointed back the way I'd come from & said 'dude'.:crazy:

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

not selling the ticket wasn't the reason. I am leaving Tuesday for vacation for 12 days and I couldn't afford to be sicker by sitting out in that weather.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar