The Sky Is Not Falling

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Very well said. They're getting off before they even get on.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Your spelling offends me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

Thats OK ...your RB offends me.

4. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

Your two games behind the Texans. The only reason I'm here,is the fact that you morons laughed about Schaub being injured. I couldnt really give two sh/ts if you like me being here or not.

5. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

yeah he offended you the past 3 years too when you would forget to cover him, or tackle. Im glad you can jump for joy over that 41-7 win. you would think you would be more than 2 games over us with that beating. And dont hate on finnegan. Everyone who knows football, knows how good a player he is. Besides that hes a Pr***.

6. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

wait, i didnt get to laugh at schaub getting hurt. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH:moon2:

i think its funny, wanna know why, cause the only thing yall are going to get this year is a crappy draft pick. cause you are sure not going to do s*** in the playoffs, that is...if you make it.

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

He's not the one posting on the other team's forums you slobbering mentally deficient product of a 2 cent hooker and a mental ward escapee.

You and your loser boyfriend TackHammer should stick to worrying about your own team, because the fact of the matter is 2-3 years from now the AFC South is going to be the Jake Locker vs. Andrew Luck show, with the Heifers and the Jaguars duking it out for third place.

8. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

Yeah....? You and what RB? Bud will screw you,just wait and see.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

By then C.J. will need more money. It's all part of the plan man.

10. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

lol!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar