The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It was just 1 exhibition game. Some people sure like to get worked up over nothing...

:whoop:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yes, I have my noose up, just about to kick the chair....

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Gunny, just stand there I will kick the chair for you

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I just jumped out my window five minutes ago..................

good thing it's only a one story house. :))

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Exactly what I'm feeling starkiller

6. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

No reason to panic but definate reason for concern. We did look bad but I still think it's fixable. Fixable to the extent of 6 or 7 wins.

7. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

I am new to the boards and the first thing I see is a bunch of negative post(s). I went to the Saints game and had a really awesome time, got hoarse during a pre-season game(my god). Our future(VY) is looking really good... It's just the pre-season and IMO the Broncos are a playoff caliber team. Nothing to worry about fans, just keep faith in our players and not hold hopes so high! Things will get better, GO TITANS!

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

And what will you say when it's "just" one regular season game? Or "just" one season? "Just" one decade?

Comeon man, our defence has sucked for so long and the play these last two games point to no significant change whatsoever. Something has to be done and soon.

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

well for one not everybody was dressed, i can't recall but one of starks or albert wasn't there. still a little bit concerned when I saw Sirmon get hammered on the Bell 1-yard TD on 4th down, and also the refs blew the call on the Thornton penalty, no way the receiver had a shot at that low throw... I guess it's the preseason for refs too.

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Look here kool aid drinkers, what most of us that are complaining about is the aparent lack of any attitude about this team. They don't seem to mind getting their A**ES kick. The Titans once were a team that no matter what on the D side of the ball would beat on you. They might lose the game but they tackled hard, played hard and hit the other teams QB not make excuses about how you can't blitz or you can't play that way it exposes your CB's. Just play like you give a SH*t, that is all most of us want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar