The Skinny from Guido & Vinnie

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Nov 16, 2006.

?
  1. I'll take the Titans and the offered 13 points

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Not in Philly, I'll take the birds -13

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. I thinks the Titans loose but beat the spread.

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

so its 4 years now?

2 years he had benefited from Mason, 2 years he has barely reached 700 yards.

Antonio Bryant had a better season then him last year, as a #2 with a worse QB.

3. Nine

Nine Starter

They're picking against the 13-point spread. I doubt any of them would pick the Titans straight up.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

IF someone id take the Titans straight up, Id just shake my head and walk away

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

even still, best offense vs worst defense.

should equal more then a 14 point win.

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Our boys are 4-1 on the road vs. the NFC East since 2000, including our 25-22 win in Washington in Week 6....

7. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I said that about the percentage of us to win

8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Bennett is our best rec'vr? If Bennett has those kind of numbers, just think what kind of numbers we would have if we had a GOOD recv'r.
    I've read that this is a contract year for Bennett. What would you offer him?

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

The last year Mason was here he still had more yards. But you are correct, he did benefit from having another serious threat at receiver. For the last 3 years we have had no one other than Bennett, so it makes it even more remarkable he has led the team in yards and receptions. The two years he had 700 yards still led the Titans in receiving, so that is not an indication of him being bad, but how bad our offense was. If we had a true threat on the other side, he would get his catches. Givens was supposed to be that, but we know what has happened to him. Just be glad we have someone we can go to. I am sure Vince is.

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar