The Simpsons Movie

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

As some may know I won tickets to the Premier to the Simpsons movie, which was tonight.

Absolutely hilarious movie. Can't say anything real bad about it except it was too short.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That's awesome news!

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it was too short. all in all it was a very good movie. took me back to the great days of the simpsons....maybe they've been saving all their good jokes the past four years for this one movie?

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I can't wait to see this movie. I been drinking buzz cola from 711, and spider pig got me convinced.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It was too short, but I think it suited it. Then again I spent the last half of the movie holding in a #1.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

How long was it? I hope its more than an hour. Im bout to go see it.

And how long until Family Guy gets a movie

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Family Guy has a movie already (Stewie Griffin story). And the Simpsons movie is about 90 minutes.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

That movie isn't really even a movie tho. I meant a full fledged movie that gets alot of hype like the Simpsons.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well in order for it to get a lot of hype it has to be good for one and has 20 years of fan support and popularity for another.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

The Family guy movie had to be able to be broken down into episodes in order to get produced.

Did it feel like the Simpsons "jumped the shark" on this one Gunny? Doesn't sound like it but thought I would ask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar