The Season is Far from Over

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

It sucks being 3-4 after starting 3-1, but I don't want to hear any whining about how the season is over. We have played LIGHTS OUT in every game except this one.. forgive the team for having one off week in seven weeks. Keep in mind we were one healthy Jake Locker from being 5-2 or 4-3.

Last time I checked, this was the same franchise that recently made the greatest turnaround in NFL history going 8-8 after an 0-6 start and a 59-0 whooping at New England. If we could come back from that, 3-4 is nothing, especially in a weak division when we hold head to head tie breakers over other wild card teams.

Our schedule gets much easier after the bye, and we will get this turned around. We will make the playoffs riding on the defense, and solid play by a healthy Jake Locker. And if we don't, we get a new Head Coach like Gregg Williams, so either way we go, it's a WIN. Sure, changes need to be made, and they will be. No pouting over this loss, okay?

• High Five High Five x 9
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I like the optimism and we do have five division games left, but we need to cut out the penalties. Every time we do something positive we back ourselves up.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

No, much like many years, the season has concluded for us in October.

I say start the coaching search. I see 5 more wins on the schedule. 8-8and we get a new coach and fresh start next year.

Munch is the Titans' Dooley.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Get out of here with that defeatist bullsh!+

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

even the announcers said we're a contender, that should be more than enough for half you fake ass fans in here

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Team has crazy fight. ...just have to figure out how to win.

Go Broncos!

7. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

Hire Butch Jones? Jon Gruden?

8. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

It may not be over, but this team just cant play a smart game for 60 minutes. Lots of problems have been exposed over the past 3 weeks. While the schedule gets a little bit more manageable, lets not forget how this team historically blows against teams they should beat (i.e. winless colts as an example).

I smell an 9-7 season, whether munch keeps his job is the big question.

9. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ya definitely still alive because our division is terrible

In a few hours when the colts get murdered

Colts 4-3
    Titans 3-4
    Texans 2-5
    Jags 0-7

10. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Hopefully we fire Munch.

It's like we can see a good team and Munchak says "Nope"

Greg Williams and Webster.

Everyone else can leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar