The return of power football

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I am switching to AT&T
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. MarcAurelius

MarcAurelius Special Teams Standout

I was really hoping the Titans would find a great SS/CB/FS relatively early in draft... then the 1st round ended with a 16/15 split favoring defensive over offensive players
    - 7 of the 31 guys drafted in R1 happened to be to DBs!

The last thing I want my GM or team doing is chasing second tier DBs in the 2nd/3rd round who likely could have been drafted in the 5th/6th round in a year when teams simply didnt have the DBs needs they did this year.

The market was placing too high of a value on DBs outside of the top 3 guys perhaps, so instead of overpaying in round 2 for what would be a R3 or R4 guy in prior years you wait it out a little longer and go for the best available players on your board.

3. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I just don't find white girls attractive #nohomo # noracist
    I mean they're nice and all but they all look the same to me.I like black coffee or coffee with milk.

Milk by it self is just blah.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I am an equal opportunist- hot is hot no matter the skin tone.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Might just be because you're gay?

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

You're comparing girls to drinks? I like apple juice but that has nothing to do with women lol.

All girls can be hot, but my prejudice is short hair. I hate girls with short hair.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. DaCost

DaCost Starter

stop hitting on me that's weird.Besides everyone knows CRUDS is my first choice.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Any girl with short hair, even ones with model faces who can pull it off, look better with long hair. No exceptions.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar