The reason you're winning in FF

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by 520, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

HA

I picked them up in like week 3 or 4.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm having my worst fantasy season ever in one league (I'm 0-6-1... FML). My team is bad, but I'm also having awful luck. The past two weeks, and 4 times over the course of the season, I would have beaten any team in the league EXCEPT the ONE team I was playing. And I freaking had a 130-130 tie this past week. So I'm still winless. I joked about this at first, but now I'm honestly starting to believe that the fantasy gods are punishing me for winning this league 3 times in a row.

I'm in 3rd in my goTitans league. Brees is my only real stud. Just a solid team all around.

I'm in 2nd in my other league. Jimmy Graham, McCoy , and KC defense are the main reasons why I'm doing so well in that one. I'm surprised I'm doing as well as I am honestly. Overall my team seems kinda meh aside from those 3 I mentioned. And I just lost Reggie Wayne. And Graham is banged up. So I see a slide coming in this league.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm basically in the same boat as you in this money league we have.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

J.Charles-J.Graham-Peyton-Welker

Don't think it is possible to do better in the first four rounds.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

how in the hell do you come out like that? damn, thats solid.

I say the quality of your team is built in rounds 3-7, but you really can't miss with those four.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Despite wasting a 1st on Spiller I was able to snag Forte in the 2nd (PPR league too which just adds to the beauty of it), picked Stafford in the 5th which let me build up my WR position with Jimmy Graham and Wes Welker, and a few late round/waiver wire finds in Jeffrey, Allen, and Woodhead. I also have Vereen coming back in a few weeks and picked up Harvin a while back and he'll be playing in a week or two.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I posted about it in the "what is the earliest draft you've ever done" thread.

Picked in the middle. Just a lucky year where the players I felt right about dominated and lucky the way the draft fell. Think I had the 5th pick. This draft was done in like early July as well.

8. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Picked up Jordan Cameron before week 1 after the draft and then picked up Julius Thomas after week 1. I roll with both of them as TE and Flex. And in the same league I traded Drew Brees for Lesean McCoy and i picked up Rivers after that trade. I drafted Marshawn in the first and took Dez in the second.
    All that is probably the reason why I am 7-0 and my closest game I won by 12

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You really lucked out.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've been rolling with Julius and Cameron every week in one league as well. Cameron is not a good option this week though IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar