the reason we lost

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pacman 4 HoF, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luxbear

luxbear New England Titan

The Saints deserve to be undefeated, NOT the Colts. They've squeaked by more times this season than any other team I've watched, it makes me sick. All I want for Christmas is a Colts L.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Couple mistakes cost us a shot at a win. Nates drop was a sure td, not taking the 2 easy fgs and not converting on fourth own was a mistake imo, there was ample time to get the ball back. As for defense, there just wasnt a big play, no one came up big during the game, and after stopping 2 runs by addai, you just cant let Peyton get that pass to Collie, you know the pass is coming, youve got to play smarter than that.

Overall we didnt play that bad, we just didnt finish when we needed to

3. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

Ya our play reminded me of those poor Texans...play decently but too many costly mistakes and the inability to get it done when absolutely necessary. That what seperates the good teams from the great ones. We are just not there yet but I think we eventually will be. Grrrr stupid typos...this is why I hate posting from my crackberry.

4. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

One of the reasons we were winning so much last year was Leandale in the red zone, he was a touchdown machine. The only problem is that scoring like that is not as dazzling as 90 yard touchdown runs or as exciting as last second touchdown leaping catches. For me there isn't a better touchdown than a guy looking for a crease and pushing forward against a 1000 pound wall and making it to the other side!

5. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

The Colts are that good.............

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

And he gets one red zone carry which was for five yards (going from memory). Amano holds on his only other. It makes me wonder if Fisher/Dinger has lost faith that the OL can get the push it did last season.

7. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

It's obvious you want to blame the loss on VY with that statement. There were a lot of other mistakes during the game that hurt just as bad and you don't mention those. What about Hall's fumble? But anyways, bad play calling and mistakes cost the game. It's football, it happens. 6 games and two interceptions and you're going to complain? Surely not.

8. amy

amy Starter

We probably will never be there because as soon as a player gets good, he asks for more money which the Titans will not pay.

9. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

LOL good point.

BA is kinda a tight wad :lol:

10. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

while vinces interception could have hurt, it didnt hurt at all cause they had to punt and it was third down anyways!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar