The reason I hate the Titans on MNF

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

my reason bites the hardest..

MNF sucks because i fly to Qatar every Tuesday and either catch the 6:00 or 8:00am flight. I normally take the 6:00am flight so i can reach the office before 8:00, but in this case i'll be taking the 8:00am; and MNF doesn't start until 4:30AM. So assuming the game goes on until atleast 7:30am, i'll need to be dressed, packed and ready to rush to the airport at 6:45am (45-60 minutes before the game ends) since i normally leave to the airport 1:15 hrs before my flight..

Plus i'll be as exhausted as a graveyard shift hooker since i'll probably only get 3 or 4 hours of sleep before the game; and when i finally do reach my destination, i would have been up for atleast 5-6 hours before even starting work... unless i can get 60 minutes of shut eye on the flight.

MNF sucks ***!
    and imagine we lose.. :irked:

So yeah.. quit complaining. You guys have it easy.. :clown:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

You need to get yourself the DVR. I used that thing like a monsoon during the world cup.

4. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

I can't wait for tonight...I'll be at this one. 7 rows behind the titans bench. I'm wearing my Vince Jersey and all my titans gear, so I expect to get beer thrown on me and cussed and such. How are fans of other teams treated at LP field? At Invesco, they are treated like poo on your shoo.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I love Titans on MNF...

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

As a subscriber to Yahoo Game Pass, i have unlimited 24 or 48 access to an archive of the entire game.. but i can never watch a Titans game after knowing the score.. especially when we lose..

I can watch any other team after knowing the score, but just never the Titans.

And all the employees at both my branches know I'm a Titan's fan, and all the brown noses pop up out of no where rushing up to me the next morning after a win just to point out how "radical" VY looked, or how "cool" Bulluck was after his 3 interceptions which they probably memorized from the stat page 5 minutes before i walked in.. without even watching the game.

You can tell! when someone mentions how amazing Harper is after being burnt all day, and what a weapon he is for the Titans after his 2 interceptions against the Cows, you can tell they didn't watch the game and have no idea what they're talking about.

And they avoid me like the cancer after a loss. So there's no way around it. Trust me, i've considered all possibilities.

7. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

Ive never had that problem at Invesco. But you know Steelers fans, we mob deep ;). Denver fans were outnumbered at home.

Ive been to a few Raider games in Denver and compared to out here (Oakland), it was REALLY mild.

Just slap those donks fans around!:ha:

8. I LOVE watching it but they dont stop talking all day long and thet dont even talk about tennessee there to busy wacking off to indy and the pats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar