The reason I hate the Titans on MNF

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

It is too early. Kick off at 5:30 means I will be on the road when it starts! :suspect:

I think I might be coming down with a case of MNF syndrom though :))

2. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

The people who make the decisions where I work (me included) are rabid football fans.

We close early for MNF. We want to make sure all our folks have time to get beer and get home.

If your team is playing, we dont mind if you have brown bottle flu on Tuesday.

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Where do I apply? :ha:

4. hrudy18

hrudy18 Camp Fodder

I pulled this qoute from that article posted above.

"The Saints defense has a tough task ahead of them. Slow down the best running attack in the NFL..."

Finally, some respect.

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Actually, prior to Sunday's current games, the Titans were #1 in rushing. I'll find the article.

*TitanJeff* I actually get giddy a few hours before I have to leave for the stadium. Once the makeup is done and the outfit gets the final approval, I'm a mess until I get to the stadium! Thank goodness for BlackBerries and Gotitans, eh!?

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

yes thank god elfie!

7. The Mrs

Here's the article....

TENNESSEE TITANS (1-1) at NEW ORLEANS SAINTS (0-2) (Monday night, ESPN, 8:30 PM ET)

STORYLINE: Rose Bowl redux!

Two of the stars of one of the most memorable college football games ever – the 2005 BCS national championship at Pasadena’s Rose Bowl – Titans QB VINCE YOUNG and Saints RB REGGIE BUSH – will meet as NFLers for the first time in the regular season on Monday night.

Young’s Texas team broke the 34-game winning streak of Bush’s USC squad that night (January 4, 2006) with a 41-38 victory with Young scrambling untouched for the winning eight-yard touchdown with 19 seconds left.

Now Bush has other worries. His team – NFC Championship Game participants last season -- is 0-2 and Young is again coming to town. Time to get it going in the ’07 home opener!

“By no means are we out of it,” says Saints QB DREW BREES, who played for the Chargers in 2005 when they started 0-2, then narrowly missed the playoffs with a 9-7 record. “It sets you back, but it’s nothing we can’t overcome.”

The Saints will have to overcome the league’s No. 1 rushing attack (211.5 yards per game), led by CHRIS BROWN and LEN DALE WHITE, a teammate of Bush in that national championship game.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TWvlDtA_2CE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TWvlDtA_2CE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

9. The Mrs

I'm gonna be sending you and Hoffa text messages all night. You know my ADD kicks in and I start chatting. I'm always sitting with serious football people and they don't like chatting and small talk unless it's half time. They don't even like idle chatting during timeouts and the 2 minute warning break! They don't be playing.:irked: I mean, I am seated with them to learn more about the game of football and to understand what I'm seeing, but they aren't a lot of fun sometimes. They even get annoyed at me when I'm sending text messages because they say they can hear me "click clacking" away.

edited to add: Lake Dawson rocks, he's the best and very nice!:yes:

10. The Mrs

Well, giddyup, then:pour:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar