The reason I hate the Titans on MNF

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

TitanJeff, getcha mind right! Go have lunch with some of your peeps at Red Lobster or something.

Steelrzgirl, I LOVE the bye week. The players and their peeps get to enjoy going to an NFL game and enjoying it like a fan. Some players have family and close friends who play for other teams that, otherwise, they'd never get to see play live unless they played against them and it's not the same.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well, some of us are just more devoted I guess :))

3. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

Thats nice and all but I wait all year for a short season, which is even shorter if your team doesnt make the post season.

But the bye week is a good break for me so my life doesnt go completely to hell during the season. ;)

The bye is always a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong week for me.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Cheeeeeeeeese biscuits.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:drool:

it's been WAY too long since i have had those.

as far as killing time today until the game, i don't have to go to work today and no classes......so i'm going to the pet store to look at bearded dragons, the music store to mess around with the guitars and after that i'll still have three hours to kill!

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Uhhh..you work?? I thought you were a kept man.....:grrhee:

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That's right, baby... I'm livin' the dream.

9. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

FLV Player + downloading video (Maxthon Browser makes it easy) = keeper

Just grabbed one myself, then deleted it :yes: Just find the URL of the FLV file just watched Weeds it was only 115megs, downloaded in about 2 minutes at home.

Great site for shows while at work. I save them to my thumbdrive sometimes.

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

6 hours Jeff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar