The real most hated teams in the NFL Top 10

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Greenlawler, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

im confused, is this a fans view of the NFL, or a players/coaches view of the NFL, if its a fans, that list is somewhat correct, if not, its a disaster....

2. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Honestly I don't mind the Colts. I just don't like Satan Manning.

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

1. Colts
    2. Jags
    3. Texans
    4. Ravens
    5. Raiders
    6. Cowboys

And, that's about it.

4. munie

munie Starter

One team i hate is the freakin' jets. Their fans are annoying and they real thought they were something after making the playoffs last year. One jet fan said dyson was a better cb than pac. Almost made me bring out the tapes of dyson vs marvin harrison:suspect:

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

1. Colts
    2. Jaguars
    3. Texans
    4. Ravens
    5. Patriots
    6. Cowboys
    7. Packers
    8. Cardinals
    9. Giants
    10. Bills

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I forgot about the Bills.

My dislike for them isn't a Titan thing, though. It goes back to the Oiler days when the Bills came back from 35-3 down in the playoffs. But, the MCM soothed a few of those wounds.

But, I still don't like them. :evil:

7. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I can understand the Titans being a hated team if the writer of the list came from Buffalo.
    I can't beleive that the Raiders weren't the #1 hated team. No one likes the Raiders. Have you ever been to one of their homegames? (If you go, don't wear your colors).
    1. Raiders, pure hatred. Their disrespect for everything NFL hasn't been unnoticed.
    2. Cowboys, "Americas Team" my arse. They can't fill a stadium for a playoff game.
    3. Ravens, one word, Billick. (Their best players except for Ray, still have some Columbia Blue in their blood).
    4. Cleveland, you have to visit their stadium wearing colors to truely understand my point. They want respect but have done nothing to deserve any.
    5. Steelers, they've been around so long and dominated through the 70s and part of the 80s that I feel that they have been everyones rival at one time or the other.

8. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

The Packers are hated by some but one of the most hated no way, in fact I would say overall they may be one of the 3 or 4 most beloved teams IMO. They are the only publicly owned franchise, they play in the smallest town and their tradition is deeper than any other team.
    My list is what I think the average NFL fan thinks. I think if it were a list of who Titans fans hate the most which would be an interesting poll...
    1 Colts
    2. Jags
    3. Steelers
    4. Texans
    5. Bills
    I think I did omit the Broncos they are definatly hated by a whole lot of fans, they probably should move on into number 5 on my top ten. This would knock everyone else down one. The fact that the are in the mix for every free agent every other team wants. The fact that they violated the salary cap in their first Super Bowl run (tainted), and John Elway is not as popular as people think. I seem to remember the whole "I won't play for the Colts" fiasco.
    I can also understand the Raiders arguement and maybe they should be number 2, I don't think they pass the Cowboys though. And the Steelers could be a candidate although I think there is a respect for them that is not there for alot of teams.
    I stand by the Pats and Niners on the list as I think people are forgeting just how many average fans dislike a dynasty, but once again just my opinion.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

1) Steelers
    2) Cowboys
    3) Steelers
    4) Cowboys
    5) Steelers
    6) Cowboys
    7) Steelers
    8) Cowboys
    9) Steelers
    10) Cowboys

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Greelawler has it..

It's about what the whole country thinks not our individual opinions. Or rather what we think everybody else is thinking. :suspect:

I for the life of me don't understand the bills at 5. Ignored would be the better description but i doubt few people have any strong opinions about them. Cruds also makes a good point about the steelers and cowboys because there is a lot of systemic hate of those 2 teams going back to the 70s. Problem is they are also very popular nationwide. We all have occasionally run into steelers and cowboys fans. Some of the most popular teams are also the most hated and vice versa and the colts certainly fall into that category..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar