The real most hated teams in the NFL Top 10

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Greenlawler, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

Okay there was a post a couple of days ago stating (IMO incorrectly) that the Titans were a "hated team" I do not believe this. Here are in my humble opinion the 10 most hated NFL teams and why. Of course many teams are hated due to winning runs.
    1. Cowboys: Well this one seems kind of obvious, a comibination of their good runs and the fact the networks always air their games. Not to mention when Cowboy fans whine about the tough years.
    2. Ravens: Everyone hates the Ravens, Art sure made some enemies, and the people he did not cross, Brian and Ray Ray have.
    3. Redkins: Ownership
    4. Raiders: No exlpanation needed, although as a kid I loved their whole bad guy image
    5. 49ers: The run in the 80 and 90 drew the ire of many
    6. Eagles: Their own fans hate them most of the time
    7. Patriots: The current dynasty has earned their spot
    8. Colts: Okay were not the only ones who hate them
    9. Falcons: Peta is moving them up the charts at no fault of anyone but Vick. I always hated the apathy of Atlanta fans.
    10. Lions: Years of being forced to watch them on Thanksgiving

So give me your 2 cents this was just my opinion

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Good post, I agree with all but the Patriots. They are a dynasty now, but I don't think they are hated. They get a lot of love.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I was a Cowboys fan before there ever were Titans. Never whined before they started the 90's domination. But guess this is my shot.

[soap box] I attended many embarrassing games at Texas Stadium. Such a shame to regularly see "America's Team" get stomped so may times. Buddy Jackass Ryan even put a bounty on our kicker....the freakin kicker! WHAAAAA!!!!! [/soap box]

Finally got that off my chest :))

4. ONUV

ONUV Starter

people who think the titans are a hated team must live in a bubble

5. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

[​IMG]
    "What are you, some kind of Astronaut?
    No, I'm some kind of bubble boy."

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

The Titans aren't hated, just ignored

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Titans ignored?

Pacman is all over the news, vince makes the cover of madden. No player is more followed now than vince. For a team that hasn't seen the playoffs in 3 years i would say we are hardly ignored..

I don't think anyone hates the 49ers any more and the lions are persona non grata..

The steelers might make that list and the vikings were not a popular team with moss so i think the pats might be closer to the top this year..

I personally don't like the broncos and i don't think i'm alone.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

1-sqeelers
    2-faders
    3-ratbirds
    repeat above until you reach ten
    omg, how could I leave out the indy "peytons"

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GwDJ_7L8zi0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GwDJ_7L8zi0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

10. i would like to have the new york teams up there... they just annoy the crap out of me, they are no fun at all to watch, and the giants always get waaaaay overhyped

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar