The Rams are trading #2 pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by onetontitan, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

You going to hear different rumors pertaining to the Browns, Redskins, Dolphins. I think all three are equally likely to make a move for RG3. It will be interesting to see who does move up to get him and what is offered.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Good point.. This is probably what I'd do.. I don't think Griffin has shown enough to be like " WE ABSOLUTELY NEED THIS GUY, THERE'S NO WAITING FOR NEXT YEAR'S TOP QB PROSPECTS. "

I'd keep the 2 picks

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This guy sure thinks differently.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x0cfobYtCc&feature=feedu"]IM DONE WITH THE CLEVELAND BROWNS 4 GOOD - YouTube[/ame]

McCoy can never be anything more than an average QB in this league. They need to move on. Let someone else give him another chance while you move forward with RG3.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Im with you, I think McCoy still could lead that team. He has nobody to throw too, and a very average OL. Hillis had a wonder year, but did NOTHING last year.

If I'm the Browns, i'm getting McCoy some weapons. Go get Trent Richardson or Blackmon with the 4th pick. I'd prefer taking Blackmon, then if Trent falls (like RBs have), possibly trade #22 and some other picks to move up for him. If McCoy fails with weapons, you can always look at Barkley next year to pair up with those same weapons.

Can McCoy be a Drew Brees type of QB? He potentially has the accuracy, the speed, but does he have the football IQ and offense scheme? Probably not. If you have ANY doubt McCoy will not be an elite QB, you look to take a shot at RG3.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

^^^^^ that was awesome.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Haha yea one of my favorites... He posted that after our 31-13 defeat of the Turds. I posted it way back. Had to bring it back.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Fisher trades out and drafts an OT, I will be laughing all day long. The rams need to draft Blackman but they wont.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I don't think it has to do with winning, rather, it has to do with turning a small market franchise into a goldmine. Look what Cam did for Carolina...

I bet the Tarps were hoping Gabbert would do the same for them...

9. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i could also see the browns taking blackmon and a tannehill with the number 22 pick

i could also see them trading down from the 4th pick to get more picks in the draft as they need more help

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

When I watched the Rams last season, their biggest issue seemed to be giving Bradford time to work. He was constantly rushed and forcing throws. If they could just block better, half their offensive issues go away. So I do believe St. Louis is trying to trade out of the No.2 spot to 1.) accumulate picks, and 2.) to get the best value for a Tackle. Tackles don't need to be getting drafted 2nd overall. Trade the pick to an AFC team, and build a team with the extra pick or two.

But since I think Jeff Fisher is awful at drafting, those picks will just turn to crap players. And we'll never need to worry about playing the Rams.

Did you guys see that Fisher is interested in Randy Moss? This poor guy is going to be out of a job because he does the same thing over and over and over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar