1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

The Race for the Division Title

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I sense a surprise for the national sports media this year.

Titans - 11-5
    Texans - 10-6
    Colts - 8-8
    Jaguars - 4-12
  2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

That's right. I said it. We go 11-5 this season.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanWilly

TitanWilly Camp Fodder

Titans could've won 11 or 12 games in Munchak's first season with Hasselbeck, losing to Jacksonville, Indy at (0-14) at the time and was beating Cincy 17-7 at halftime in Nashville. With talent on this team, and now offensive line and running game, clearly the Tennessee Titans can be a 10 plus win team this year. It all comes down to Munchak, the coaching staff and our players to close games and play defense. Let's see what happens.

I can't imagine the Colts or Texans taking any significant steps backwards, which makes this division even tougher to not only attempt to win, but make it as a Wild Card. If the Titans can just take that next step, the sky is the limit.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

If we can improve the run defense (Not out of the question) then I have to agree.
  5. Na$hville

Na$hville Starter

Texans are going to be good again. For us to keep up Locker needs to finally break out and our pass defense to vastly improve.