The QB's

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dangermode, Jan 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Well it's that time of year again where mid first to second round caliber QB's start to drift into the top 10. I think that 3 guys will make their way there eventually, Trubisky, Watson and Kizer. Now if Moneyball has taught us anything, it's that you don't reach for a QB at #1. The Browns are gonna go Garette IMO and hope to grab a qb with pick 12.

Well then where does that leave US?

The Bears and the 9ers might take two of the QB'S off the board, but Jacksonville is likely to stay put and pick BPA. That leaves the Titans in the slot just before the QB needy Jets, and three potential suitors for a trade... the Browns at 12, the Bills at 10 and the Cards at 13.

Factor in the Jets as well and a 4 way bidding war for that slot is a real possibility.

2. rekirts

rekirts Starter

hopefully they get hyped up as much as possible.

nobody really saw goff or wentz getting hype.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Jags could potentially reach for a new QB. New coach coming in may want his pick of the litter

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Bortles is better than anyone they could add

IMO sticking with Bortles is the right play for the Jags, But I would LOVE for them to mess this up so they never find their way out of the AFCS basement..

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. 615nick

615nick Starter

I hope a few teams get desperate and we can start a bidding war, but in reality, it probably won't happen. I think romo, jimmy g and possibly cutler end up on new teams, so that will take teams out of the qb race. There's also the teams that will take chances with players like tyrod, keap, rg3 etc. But, there are a ton of teams that need qbs right now, imo. Texans, saints, browns, bills, bears, 9ers, cards, possibly ne, possibly sd, idk if im forgetting anyone. I just really hope about 5 qbs show out over the next few months and get thier stock up.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Watson not helping his stock right now

7. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Allen is another guy who could go in the first

8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Watson should easily get the hype, and should have a Tebow-Esque appeal for a franchise such as the 49ers who desperately need something to be excited for. And all Chicago really needs is a QB in order to be a competitive team. They'll find someone to hype.

• Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

With the hiring of Marrone and Bortles playing decent since the change, I'm thinking Jacksonville picks Fournette at 4 not a QB.

10. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Is Trubisky, Watson, Kizer, Mahomes really a worse class then Goff and Wentz? I don't see it. I think these guys will start rising come the combine.

Might just be my optimism in me.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar