the potty awards

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 520, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

potty...acronym for post of the titans years awards. I know we've discussed.something like this before, maybe we can get it into action.

I was thinking of a few categories, the rekt award, the analysis award, the worst post, I dunno...that sounds like a good group. What we can do is something like, if there's a post you want to nominate, copy and paste it here, and say what award you wanna nominate it for. If it gets say, 5 high fives here then the post is officially nominated. At the end of the season, we post all nominated posts either here or seperate threads, and the one with the most high fives wins.

we can do a trial run this year...start now, go through the season, see if there's enough interest to do a full one next season. We can even do off season potty's if it has enough interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar