the players see it

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

why can't the coaches? line-up changes need to be made.

Defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth said he saw too many teammates "smiling" at inappropriate times. He said the coaches "need to do something. We need to go back to old school football. … I can't go through this again. I just can't. I'm no loser."

Plenty of Titans talked about how they weren't the decision makers and couldn't say if changes were necessary, though cornerback Pacman Jones said he thinks some new wrinkles are in order.

Asked about the team's energy, he started searching for it.

"It might be in your pocket. You got it in there?" he said. "I don't know. I don't know what it is. We've got to make some changes. I ain't going to get into specifics, but we've just got to make some changes."

vanden bosch says:
    I don’t have any idea, but when a team gets beat like this, obviously something needs to be changed. I look forward to changes because change can be a good thing. I don’t have the answer to that. Coach Fisher has won a lot of games in this league and I if anyone can figure out what we need to do to changes things around, it’s him.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Atleast they are becoming more vocal about what is needed to be done.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well I respect Al for going public with his concerns, however I did notice him taking some plays off yesterday, which is a bad thing to do if you're going to point the finger at other players.

4. Fry

he was also the only d-linemen to chase after whitehurst on the roll out

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

he was the only one who didn't give up on that play. If the goaline had been 10 more yards big Al might have caught him.

Don't faint but a :applause: for Jones for not giving up on the long run by Turner. It just slowed them from scoring until the next play

6. Fry

:shocked:

lol

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Jones is growing up. Hill hasn't progressed as much as they were saying he was. LT needs to be removed from the city of nashville...

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yeah I was surprised that HE would be the single Titans who didn't buy the fake.

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Hill SUCKS. How many a..holes can one man be torn? The Jets tore him a couple, the Chargers tore him enough to open his own practice. Miami is foaming at the mouth waiting to tear into him.
    Thompson.......where does one start? It's easier to tackle them when standing next to them rather than having to run them down, then tackle them. When a player on the opposite team has the ball, that is a signal so-to-speak, to engage in tackling.
    Defensive Line.....when the QB falls down and still has the ball, it's OK to hit him. In fact, he has done most of the hard work for you!
    Collins........throwwwwwwwwww the ball, don't spike it.
    Pacman.....40 to zip and this man chases down a ball carrier and puts him into the grass...GAME BALL.

10. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

i actually think haynesworth was talking about lendale.
    he was smiling big after that 4yard run to the sidelines he had. i guess he was happy to be in... i dunno... but it kinda upset me. wish he'd run like he wanted to hurt people though... and definately not be happy about it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar