The play when I knew it was over

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by razordaman, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razordaman

razordaman Starter

Matt is still a seahawk you can just tell he doesn't know how to win. It's second down 6, 4th quarter. For some reason we'll never know he throws a deep bomb and Nate Washington isn't even looking for it. This means A) it wasn't a play call or B) even Nate knew he was double covered. Hey Matt to be polite your an idiot. Walk the ball down the field dink and dunk getting first down take what your given. Don't throw away downs this is three times you've done it and each time it has changed the game. In Seattle did you always throw bombs to noone hoping for pass interference or a lucky catch??
    Its like you get bored and say hey here a bomb for no reason just to say I can.....you started the season great then came your bombing runs in the last three game. Quit or hit the bench your making it harder and harder to win.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I did not agree with the short passing near the end. But sometimes a long pass is called. He normally throws it where he expects the reciever to be. But I will admit, I dont think any of those bombs were necessary.

Its amazing how a team can play pretty real good in the 1st half and mail it in the 2nd.

Also, that fumble was a backbreaker.

3. razordaman

razordaman Starter

I'm ok with a long pass being called but Nate wasn't even looking....theres a 0% chance for success if your receiever isn't even looking.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Unbelievable.

B*tching about the best QB we've had in 6 years.

Typical Titans fan. Let's just bring back KFC and VY if Hasselbeck sucks so bad!

• High Five High Five x 5
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Hasselbeck's stats through 8 games:

178/285 (62.5%), 2,014 yards, 13 TD, 6 INT, 90 QBR

He's on pace for 4,000 yards and 26 TDs. When was the last time we had a 4,000 yard passer? Oh wait... that would be never. I'm not saying it will happen; just saying that you're dumb if you think Hasselbeck is the problem.

Having the worst running offense and worst WR corps in the NFL is kind of a bigger deal. If you can't recognize that then you really shouldn't be watching football.

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He also has more insignificant yardage than any QB we have ever had. Like 8 yard completions on third and 9. And the completions at the end of the game that got us nothing.

Not all his fault but he did not play well when we needed it yesterday.

We are an 8-8 type team he is not an elite QB. Everybody should know that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Hasselbeck is the best QB this team has had since #9 but he missed some opportunities yesterday to hit an open receiver deep.

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

We don't have any playmakers. We are a different team with Kenny Britt on the field. The rest of those guys need to be cut. We need KB to stay healthy and legit #2 and Hasselbeck looks like an elite QB. Those guys don't seen to know where they are going half time.

9. Mariani&Cheese

Mariani&Cheese Practice Squad

Losing Britt hurt a lot, but now washington and hawkins, I was asking myself how many receivers can we lose in one day? At the end of the game I was upset especially because Hasselbeck was throwing underneath, exactly where the bengals want you to throw in cover 3 tight coverage. But I can't really blame hasselbeck for that one opportunity, the team hadn't been putting anything together since the beginning of the second half. And the fumble was a killer too.

10. TenACTyrant

TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

i knew it on the play when Hasselbeck slid instead of diving for the first down on third down

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar