The Peyton Saga Continues...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

There's more to be great than just being great at something. And being great needs no promotion, apologies or excuses.

And BTW, Archie needs to stay home on the La-Z-Boy and STFU.

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Archie needs to learn to stay on the sidelines....in the shadows...in the back of the crowd with his mouth shut. I have been an Archie fan...my father, a die hard Ole Miss fan starting in the 60s, took me to see Archie play a couple of times. I liked him.

Now he has been placed on some iconic shelf that seems to afford him the luxury of hammering anyone that criticizes his two sons. He has no business criticizing Bradshaw. TB simply said what others in front of the cameras wont because they have no spines...he lacked leadership....that is a fact he clearly has shown whenever he faced adversity like this.

Peyton has obviously bought the media's version of himself..that he is the best to take a snap and now he has to face the fact that maybe he is simply one of the best...tough row to hoe....

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I liked this part...:ha:

and this part too...
    that's good stuff...:sad2:

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

And between the two, which one is sought for opinion every Sunday?

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Good article, pretty balanced... Any colts fans willing to admit it?

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That was a pretty good article. Manning has to loosen up if he ever expects to win the big one. I can see what the article is saying about him taking the burden on his shoulders, but his attitude is secretly like someone robbed him of something that was already his, which it wasn't. Oh yeah, and they did have "protection issues."

Vanderjagt handling it better is rather shocking.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

If Dave was holding the Colts would be hosting Denver

Did you hear about the 47 yarder he nailed outside the David Letterman studio?
    I heard he did it in slacks and dress shoes...Split 'em...:ha: :))

http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/news_story.asp?ID=151602

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

''Peyton is the Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan of football,'' said Vanderjagt. ''I'd give him a little leeway. . .'' - Mike Vanderjagt

[​IMG]
    More like the Phil Mickelson...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar