The Patriots

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DeutschTitan, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I for one won't be watching the cheater bowl.

I intend to record it in the hope that the Giants win but I'll delete it if they lose.No way I ever want to see Pats make history.

Week17 2006 I saw a classless display of arrogance & lack of respect that I won't easily forget. What with Harrison's growth hormones & the videogate cover up they should even be allowed in the playoffs.

Earl Campbell is the man for saying that & that Belicheat should be banned from coaching for life.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/football/nfl/cowboys/stories/MYSA121307_Campbell.en.e642169.html

Just imagine how heavy Goodell would have come down on a lower profile team like our own. To have the Pats,the current jewel in America's sports crown exposed to the world as cheaters was far too damaging to be allowed to happen.

Pcuk the Fatriots.

2. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

I have thought this many a time.

3. Bud may not have any Super Bowl championships and we may argue about some of his decisions, but you simply can't question his desire to win. He had the league's highest payroll the year before the salary cap. And as far as I know, he never set any kind of spending limits to bring a player or coach to the team.

Kraft didn't insist they draft Brady or do any of the other things they did to get where they are other than hiring the coaches and front office people and let them do their jobs.

4. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

Who was it that moved HIS football team to Tennessee? Who in the United States thought we would EVER have a NFL team in Nashville?

Thank you Bud for moving your team and giving me the real NFL experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar