The Patriots

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DeutschTitan, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

With a win tomorrow, they come one step closer to being "a team of destiny". A team that could usurp the Dolphins from the 70's as the second team in history to go undefeated, doing so by winning 19 straight games. However, isn't it odd to think that if Bledsoe didn't go out injured back in 2001, where would Brady, let alone the Patriots, be today? Even that minor detail aside, what if Brady doesn't get the "no tuck" call against Oakland? Would he and the Patriots be the dynasty that they've been for the past five or six years? If that did happen, who would be in the Patriots' place? Would there be anyone like the Patriots or would there be no dynasties and we truly would have a league or parity? I mean, are the Patriots even a dynasty? Thoughts?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the packers are the only team left in the playoffs that can beat them.

GO PACK!

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Am I the only one that respects the way the pats play. I like the fact that they will "drive the dagger in the skull" instead of waiting on the other team to lose. I also like the way they approach the game, it is really simple with them, they make the other team go to plan B, take away what they like to do best on both sides of the ball.

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

You're absolutely right. Billicheck is a TURD...but he's a helluva coach.

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I think you forgot to mention about them cheating for around the last 5 or 6 years.

6. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I hate the Pats as much as the next guy, but seriously, there's no proof that they did anything illegal outside of week 1 of this season when they were caught and stopped after the first quarter.

7. desfletcher316

That must be why they turned their HQ upside down and removed lots of "evidence". I think this would of been bigger if it was another team, Goodell half swept it under the rug because it was the Patriots.

8. If anything, this season clearly proved that they didn't need to cheat in the past to win games...

9. desfletcher316

They didn't have the offense they got now in years past so you could argue they don't now but did before.

10. No, but they had a better defense. And they still had Tom Brady.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar