The other AFC South teams

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by fitantitans, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

How do you think the other AFC South teams will go in the first round?

Texans with a #10 pick. With their weak OL, do you think they would go after Levi Brown OT (Penn St) or Joe Thomas OT (Wisconsin)? Those 2 may not be there, but Joe Staley OT (Cental Mich) might be. I'm thinking OL or a top CB.
    Texans could trade down and still get a great OT.

Jags with their #17 pick. A DE? Jarvis Moss (Florida), Gaines Adams (Clemson) or Adam Carriker (Neb). Or a secondary player?

Colts with the last pick #32. I'm thinking LB, but couldn't begin to guess as to whom might be available this late in the 1st round.

2. according to the best mock ever they are going to be getting brady quinn hahaha

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think Texans take AP, Leon Hall, maybe the tackle, but so many are like "eh" on him.

Jags - Nelson, Carriker, maybe Ginn. They want a Pac-answer...speed for speed. Maybe they'll dufus and take DJ.

Colts - probably a LB. Maybe Justin Harrell.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

It looks like Ginn may fall into the 2nd round. Would be nice if he's still there when we pick. Through the season, I thought he would go high in the draft but he has fallen further than I ever imagined. I think he'll make a great WR----hopefully for the TItans.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Uh oh. Here comes RyansTitans :grrhee:

6. thought the same thing after reading his post

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Beason to the colts..

Almost every mock has beason going there but he's not the best value. They sure hit a home run with addai last year.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Colts could use a S or CB even more than they need a LB IMO so I wouldn't be surprised to see them grab the BPA for their secondary.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why soxcats?

CB and safety?

They had a 6th rd pick in bethea play like a champ last year and basically caused doss to go job shopping and their other safety is the best in the league.

The colts unlike the titans are prepared ahead of time. In the last 2 seasons they drafted a CB in rd 1 and rd 2 in 05(jackson and hayden) and another CB in rd 2(jennings) in 06. Hayden playing for an injured harper had a big int in the super bowl and marlin jackson their first rd pick from 05 is a solid nickel. They still have jason david.

They just need a stud OLB and will be looking DE for the possibility of losing freeney in 08.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am pretty sure he was a weak link. I vaguely remember colt fans complaining about him.

oh you mean like drafting 3 DEs, 3 WRs, 2 RBs and 3 CBs in separate draft years?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar