the only thing worse than harper starting?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Damn i definitely dropped the F bomb when i read that in the middle of class. Guess that what i get for being on gotitans during the lecture hall

If hill is in there and Al is out too Denver will have their way with our offense.

3. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

:eek: Well it could be worse. Lamont Thompson could have still been back there as well.Having their little competition of who could run into the endzone first having being burned for a TD.:sad2: Please Jeff,activate Herndon and start him! I have heard tho that Herndon is our 1st backup if one of them went down and that Hill is only activated over him for his special teams play. i guess we will find out monday

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Come on, it could be much worse. Our starting secondary could be woolfolk, thompson, nickey, and hill.

Just keep things in perspective.

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Thats definately a secondary nightmares are made of.:ha:

6. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i'm so uncomfortable with hill, that I'd be in favor of moving fuller there and use Griffen/Lowry at FS and nickle...

please, football gods, do not makes us watch Hill get burned over and over by Cutler's long ball...

do you think the Broncos offensive coordinator got the memo last year? If it is 3rd down, throw it towards "Thrid down and Reynaldo to go" Hill and the 1st shall be yours....

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

8. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Oh Gunny. You man of another Hill you.

But in the sake of interest, let's just assume for a moment that Rey is 100%, completely devoid of this mysterious injury last year (yup, I remember that) and comfortable with the safety help he'll have up top.

Doesn't that sound like it could work? ...Maybe?

9. DJB

DJB Starter

Deron Jenkins is available

10. zackmann

zackmann Guest

no...

the first play he was in last week was a deep ball against him.

no S help over the top. Hill bit on something and he was beat deep, only the pass was off...

i have no confidence in him....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar