The only redeeming moment of this season for me...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I can never root for the Ravens when we play them. That said, I will be rooting for them this weekend. I like Tom Brady, he's great but he's got a few good years left in him. I think that Ray Lewis deserves to go out on top. I'm looking forward to seeing an all-Harbaugh Super Bowl.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I agree, except I dislike Tom Brady

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Guys, it makes no sense whatsoever to ever cheer for the Ravens to reach the Super Bowl.

Those of you cheering for them to beat the Pats this weekend are doing that.

Stop and think about that for a minute. Cheering for the team that prevented us from two Super Bowls and kept us from being relevant... makes no sense.

F*ck the Ravens. That is all.

I was in a bar drunk of my ass when Cundiff missed that FG last year. I went insane... and there were a lot of Ravens fans there for some reason. I pissed them all off. Just fulfilling my duties as a Titans fan.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

$#@$ RAY and &@#^ PEYTON TOO!!!

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

God when Cundiff missed that field goal it was such a great moment. I was in the exact same scenario. Cundiff is the perfect shrimp to follow Stover. Turds. Titans fans seem to forget who the enemies are.

6. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

I'm a huge Titans fan but I'm also a Ravens fan because Ray Lewis has always been my favorite player.. nothing will change that. I'm Ravens all the way.. but hope my Titans can get back to playoff form and maybe even deliver a little revenge to them boys.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Who the f@#$ is this guy?

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar