Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Official Tip Thread

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by vslyke, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Moolah:
    $0
  2. vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Moolah:
    $0
  3. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    This thread is great... as long as you don't point out any cards that I'm looking to buy (and end up cost me money) :suspect:

I saw that CJ premiere auto... the ink on the sig looks funky doesn't it?

2600 posts... :geek:
  4. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    I saw a CJ for 24$ before his 60 yard td run on buy it now, and one hour later it was 54$. It pissed me off. I like the idea of the thread. But the execution may prove difficult because if we all want the card, uh boy. It might work better for buy it now items.
  5. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    The lowest I've seen a Johnson premiere auto sell for is $44 (and I'm pretty OCD when it comes to checking Johnson's eBay listings). Jerms have you seen any sell for less than $40?

Regardless, I totally blew it by being cheap initially. I was the second highest bidder on a few of the premiere autos that ended in the $45-$50 range and then I end up hitting the BIN for one at $69.99. Oh well.
  6. vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Moolah:
    $0
    Yeah, I'm thinking this should be a BIN only thread. Auctions could get problematic reaaaaaaaaaal quick.
  7. monsta Guest

I don't believe so. I think I paid around $50 for mine. The cheapest I've seen one go is the same as you - $44.

On another note - I just lost the freaking Topps red ink auto AGAIN! :(
  8. vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Moolah:
    $0
    KVB Rookie Used Jersey
    A very nice card, that only comes up so often. Not a bad price, and it's numbered to /1150. The only problem is that is a Cardinals jersey, but it's one of only 3 KVB jersey cards I have ever seen.
  9. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
  10. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.