The official Tim Tebow is useless thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Because some of those catch and runs early in the game he was getting tackled on Britt would have been gone.

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Also a pinpoint pass on the game winning td.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

The steelers played a really different scheme than they normally do and it showed.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Also Thomas is a good wr, was a beast in college also, I thought he would have fallen in the 10 draft after his pre combine injury but he still went early, mcdaniels made a good call with that.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

No way to know that...

On the first throw, he had to wait for the ball. Second throw was an angle thing, he may have cut back at the wrong time. Third throw was a comeback, so speed was irrelevant. He looked pretty damn fast on the OT play.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Definitely not worthless but to me he is useless (as in I have no use for him).

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Where is all this emotion coming from?

Colt McCoy has a lower passing rating and a much worse win-loss %. So why don't we see Colt McCoy sucks threads?

Colt McCoy is 6-15 as a starter and keeps getting hurt.

Can't say Tebow has a great team around him that team was 5-16 in their previous 21 games. They are 8-4 with Tebow.

You have a young WR who only had 22 career catches when Tebow became the starter. Now he looks like an elite WR.

Andy Dalton had 3 ints Saturday where are the threads bashing him?

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Once again, all religious and racial comments need to be kept in Taboo.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I have to agree RT....I would have figured Tebow would have people laughing and talking about how unorthodox a QB he is, which we all knew based on his college career, and how interesting it makes the game to watch. Anyone who watched that game and was upset over it because Tebow won the game is just taking it all too seriously. Of course the media is going to eat this up...that is what they are paid to do.

It at least makes the games interesting. Personally I was tired of all the talk around Big Ben playing with the ankle and the warrior he is and blah, blah.

What are people going to say if somehow (and I have no doubt they will not) the Broncos go into NE and do this same kind of thing? I am worried some people on here will be jumping off bridges and rooftops because of how "wrong" Tebow is for the game.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

TT is alright with me put the stoolers away for 2011 - good enough

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar