The Official Pacman TD called back thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I take it you do not know the chick he spit on at 3:00am a month or so ago?

On the field I have way less issues. He seems to be way more physical as a tackler this year, and at his size he has to be a physical tackler. Still no INTs, of course with Hill opposite him and Schwartz as DC his oppertunities to excel on D are extremly limited.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he's only had five passes thrown at him the entire season

3. I saw a Kevin Mawae thing on NFL Films after we'd played the Jets, don't know if anyone has seen it...

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Are you just guessing on that number? I think in the Jets game alone he had 5 thrown at him. I recall one espeically where he tried to strip the ball. Then 3 plays latter the announcers said the Penn was picking on Pac.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, i am guessing on the number. i just know after the jets game he didnt have a single pass in the SD game and had only one in the dolphins game that i remember.

penn was picking on both of them because we played off the line of scrimmage so much in that game. most of the passes were ten yards or less.

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I was not saying the announcers were correct in there assessment I was just mentioning it as something they said. The Pac play where he tried to strip the ball was the same play LT got the fumble recovery on. No on picked up on that I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar