The Official Pacman TD called back thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So Pacman has had what? 4 touchdowns called back in his 18 career games.

Just over one per four games. That is pretty sad.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

and the thing is, all of them had no bearing on the touchdown.

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

This thread will be here for a long time...You won't be seeing these converted to 6 very often ladies and gents:
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vp2SP04IxrM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vp2SP04IxrM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

its funny because the block on the punter could have almost been called a block in the back.

5. nah, the guys helmet was in front of him so it wasnt, but close lol havent all the penaltys been for holding or block in the back

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

one was an illegal block out of bounds, which was bogus.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

great thread idea Gunny.
    :thumb:

Gunny, you need to get with the YOUTUBE and rip some vids to upload.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There was a Keith Bulluck thing on NFL Films after the game last night (down here anyway). I will try and get it online for you guys.

It was about his upbringing.

9. ya, i had to stay home today, and right before i was walking out the door i saw this nfl film and before him it was tape of a hall of fame mlb last name carter who played for the giants, and keith was right after him, so thats definately saying something about keith and i was mad that i didnt get to watch the rest of it, did anyone else see it

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

The thing that's sad about this is that, stat-wise, it appears as though Pac is ineffective as a punt returner. Following Gamecenter last Sunday, there was no mention of the penalty or callback, just a punt return for eight yards, which doesn't shine too well. The fact is he returned for the whole field, and some other moron effed it up for him....AGAIN.

Pac has been officially removed from the hot seat with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar