The Official Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Here's my mock from the sub-forum:

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Thankfully you're not, as you totally disregard players on special teams...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Being a Bulldog fan I'm obvious a bit biased, but Jones has really impressed me, would not mind if we drafted him. Centers usually don't go that high, but late 3rd might be too late.

4. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

How does the schedule work next year?

I know we face the NFC North, which is an awful division to have to play with 3 very good QBs

And since we finished 2nd in the division.....these are the 2nd place finishers in their respective divisions....Pittsburgh, San Diego, and New York Jets....yikes

Gonna be a much tougher slate of teams next year

5. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Yup, I'll take Devon Still in the first or the best C/OG

6. ljamest2

ljamest2 Practice Squad

We lose Finnegan we lose everything. As far as NFC north, vikings have 2 amazing rb's so it won't matter if AP is back yet or not. And ponder is still young so we can possibly win that one. And denver can be beat if our D shows up. GB is gonna destroy us unless Locker and CJ just go crazy good. And Chicago will prlly beat us just bc they shouldn't and that's us.

7. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

2 Amazing RBs? I wouldn't classify Gerhart as amazing, far from it.

8. LTF

LTF Starter

After this last draft class I have faith in what the front office is doing. I will trust in them to do what they are paid to do. They managed to change both O(somewhat) and D(completely) schemes, that changes personel needs and still went 9 and 7. But I am with you guys, we have needs all over. I would really like to keep C Finn, Upgrade interior o-line, better runstopping DT, upgrade safties. I am good with the OT, QB but everything else is fair game really.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

It seems like all of us fans are unified in what we view as needs for this team. This is one of the few times I can remember this in Titans history. Maybe we can for once unify as a fan base and make sure the FO is addressing our needs this off-season instead of arguing about trivial things and issues of the past. It seems that our players like our new coordinators and coaches and I think we're finally making strides in the right direction.

10. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

Because it was clearly our fan bases lack of unity that has prevented us from hoisting the Lombardi trophy up until now...:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar