The Official Offseason Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stan

Stan Infinite

I don't really understand where the notion that Verner gets beat deep so often comes from but alright, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Verner is obviously the front runner. But with gray saying that Campbell is possibly the second best tech corner, there's always a chance. What gray did say tho, is this is individual workouts. Not going against a wr or anticipating the ball. . But being a film ans being a hard worker and student of the game is going to give him a chance

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

If he does I think it'll say a lot about our CB's. Verner, Campbell, or Sensabaugh could have great years in the slot. If Brown is able to contribute early we'll have an answer for quick slot WR's and TE's who are a receiving threat. We could probably do some creative things with blitzes too do to his speed.

Looking forward to camp.

4. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Zach Brown signed

5. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

See ya later Graham. HELLLOOO Thompson. This should be a good sign for him.

TItans released TE Daniel Graham.
    Graham appeared in all 16 games last season, but was used almost exclusively as a blocker, notching just two catches. He never had a chance of returning at his $2 million salary after the Titans used the No. 145 pick on TE Taylor Thompson. Durable and versatile, Graham has a decent shot at cracking someone's 53 heading into his age-34 campaign.
    Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm hoping it means that the coaches like Thompson. I'm excited to see what Thompson and Cook could do to defenses when they're on the field together. It also means we'd have some great depth at TE with Cook, Thompson, and Stevens.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Thanks man!

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

That's what I'm saying! This offense is gonna be sick!

9. Stan

Stan Infinite

Stevens is now our primary blocking TE, but he can also do some things with the ball in his hands. Good move by the FO.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I knew this would happen. Just too much salary. Best luck to Graham!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar