The Official "I'm Done" Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jan 16, 2016.

?
  1. Yes, and the NFL too

4.4%
  2. Yes, going to find a new favorite team

7.4%
  3. I am saying I am done but am not really. I will be back to suffer.

25.9%
  4. I done now but if they are good one day I will be back like a poser

5.2%
  5. I am stuck as a fan until I die

57.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

Alright bye see you guys in a few years when you come back.

2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

And we thought we had problems... image.jpeg

• LOL LOL x 5
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

There were those that identified the downward trend predicting this current state.

We are the worst in the league. Our record AND trend demonstrate that. The Adams family continues to prove incompetent and interested only in immediate financial reward.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That was one of the options in the poll

5. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Lol. I thought this could have been 520. Then I saw the picture.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm assuming you're a season ticket holder. Because without skin in the game, talk is cheap. $eason ticket holders put their money where their mouth is. And right now they are pissed.

Retaining Mularkey has made it easy for me. I'm out with my money. I'm not going to throw any more good money after bad. I've done it for nearly 15 years. I get neither satisfaction nor joy watching chit teams beat us at home and good teams kill us by 2 or more scores.

I used to travel with the team to venues I haven't been. Always a great time to check out city life, opposing fans, and stadiums. I'll still do that occasionally if the titans ever get competitive again. But they are in a serious rut that proves nearly inescapable. The same one that the Browns and Raiders are clawing around in now.

There simply is NO plausible explanation for the decision to retain a HC with a dismal record other than to break even on the contract costs. It made no sense to fire Whiz if you were going to keep the guy he hired. It shouldn't be hard to improve upon a 2-14 record. But is 5 or 6 wins enjoyable? No. Not for me.

I can save the money I spent on season tix and just buy some to a good game if I want to see them. I still come out ahead. And I'll watch with a passing interest occasionally if they look like they are heading in the right direction.

About the only thing that could tempt me into re-upping this next near is a SERIOUS rewards program for my loyalty. I'm talking steep discount on the next 2 years season ticket package. This organization is too stupid to institute a loyalty rewards program.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

GO PATS

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Anyone want to complain that we do not seem to be big players in FA?

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wow 520 is looking rough these days

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

It is not JRobs way...last yr come fa time it was very quiet...then he announced Jones and Matthews....surprises to us....both were key contributors

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar