The Official "I'm Done" Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jan 16, 2016.

?
  1. Yes, and the NFL too

4.4%
  2. Yes, going to find a new favorite team

7.4%
  3. I am saying I am done but am not really. I will be back to suffer.

25.9%
  4. I done now but if they are good one day I will be back like a poser

5.2%
  5. I am stuck as a fan until I die

57.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I am not done. Been a fan way too long to be anything else. But with our worst fears come true I can see how many would be.

FWIW I put the Mularky hiring in Steve Underwood. Mularky seemed to be who he wanted 5 years ago when Munchak was promoted.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Before all of the fake fan bullshitters come in and ruin the fun, can we just acknowledge that "I'm done" is an easy way to vent frustration 95% of the time?

• High Five High Five x 6
  4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Ill give it a few games.

If we suck, Ill stop watching.

Again

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Even though Amy had final say and has said how much she loves the guy? IDK I think putting it on Underwood is silly. They both suck though so who cares.

As for the poll/question, I'm not going out of my way to watch the games anymore. I'm sure I'll catch a few minutes here and there but for the most part I'm gonna find something better to do with those 3 hours on Sundays. This bulls*** just isn't worth it anymore. They haven't got a dime from me since 2012 and it's gonna stay that way.

If the team gets sold I'll be 100% back in.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

See avatar.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'm done in a sense that I'm going to find another way to occupy my time and money.

18 years I've been a fan, I'll never stop being a fan but the emotional and definitely the financial investment is done for the foreseeable future.

Call it what you will, I really don't care and yea if Mularkey miraculously turns it around I'll be back because they are earning my fanhood back this time.

I've done my part for 18 years.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Not paying for Sunday ticket next year for sure. I'll follow, but not expecting much.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

I'll stop watching ........every Sunday when the game is over. I'm here till the end no matter how bad.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Seriously, would anyone go to St. Thomas Sports Park on Monday at 1:00 during the press conference to protest the hire? It obviously won't do anything but if there are enough people there, it will at least become a news story and get our point across to ownership that we're fed up with their $h!+.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar