The official "I'm done" thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWrath, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

JAMEIS TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND BROTHER.

#1 pick in 2015!!!

2. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

The same people still supporting munch are probably the same people telling me to sit down during the last Titans playoff game so they could enjoy their quiet night out with the family with some football and country music.

3. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Anyone on this board who says they are going to quit supporting this team are more than welcome to leave. Maybe you will find something more productive to do with your life than spend countless hours behind a keyboard on a message board. Let the offseason play out. It will be an interesting one. I expect the Titans to fire Munch early next season if we start out our first 5 games with more losses than wins. He's on a short leash.

4. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I got told the same thing at a whitesnake/judas priest concert, in nashville, Who the hell DOESN'T stand up fore white snake?!?!?!?!!

HERE I GO AGAIN ON MY OWN!!!!! Still of the night was awesome live.... :p

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Here's what I don't get. How are there people on here who expect us to literally be worse next season than we were this season? What is your reasoning? I'd like to see someone explain it because it seems illogical at face value.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The supposed "business man" Tommy Smith just made a very bad business decision.

7. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

What?! We could easily digress. We don't have a franchise QB, the run game is suspect is the defense isn't that great.

I mean PLENTY of better teams than us have regressed.

We were marginally better than the waste we fielded the year before.

Give everyone the summer to get excited and 10-6 and 11/5 predictions will be coming right up!

8. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Look at the records it has gotten worse each year

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I don't think we'll be worse. But I also wouldn't be AT ALL surprised if we were. I do fully expect another year of "up and down", another year of overall mediocrity, another year of no playoffs.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

A lot of business men do. 2008 taught us that one ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar